Experts in Marketing Automation, Melbourne, Perth & Manila
With the volume of email that we all get these days, you're going to get limited traction with a broad email marketing approach. A CRM empowers you to properly profile your customers, and target your communication around their specific interests and opportunities.
What is marketing automation?
Marketing automation takes traditional email marketing and takes it to the next level. A marketing platform allows your organisation to:
- Create email and social marketing campaigns that are targeted based on live CRM profile information. If your customers are interested in one particular product line, you can tailor your messaging to cater to that, rather than having that messaging drowned out in the noise of less relevant communication.
- Track email click throughs and any website interaction that the prospect engages with, with clear visibility back into the CRM.
- Create scoring programs that allow us to profile customers, and identify hot prospects based on email views, click throughs, website browsing and form downloads.
- Progressively build on your customer profile based on previously captured information, which can then be captured back into the CRM in order to improve your understanding of your customers.
- Automate customer communication based on profile information such as customer renewal dates.
This all means an improved understanding of your customer, better marketing, and early identification of prospects, which all equates to more effective marketing and more sales.
CRM Online are experts in delivering marketing automation. Our consultants can help you define and execute your strategy across the customer lifecycle. With experience in Act-On, Pardot and Marketo. Our team can help you define your solution from lead generation to nurturing, through to conversion and retention programs.