Automate Document-based Processes, Improve Compliance and Simplify your Workflow
CRM Online is a leading developer of document automation and eSigning solutions, having created the award winning Flexidocs platform. CRM Online leverages this platform to help customers move from time consuming, paper-based processes, to a streamlined, paperless office environment.
How can Document Automation Help?
Many organisations have time consuming, paper-based processes. If you think about the simple process of a customer on-boarding process for a services organisation, best practice typically involves having an agreement signed between the customer and organisation that defines the type of engagement, rates, and legal aspects of the engagement (limitations of liability, processes for disputes etc). Even in a somewhat electronic process, the best case scenario is that this would involve:
- Manually populating a Microsoft Word template with the customer and contract details
- Emailing that document to the customer for printing and signing (and perhaps a couple of revisions back and forth)
- The customer will print this contract to paper, manually sign it and email it back to the organisation
- The staff member may or may not place that document in a location that is going to be findable in 2 years time should the contract be needed
This sort of process has a number of potential issues, including:
- It's difficult to ensure that the contract is completed in a consistent manner between customers, not to mention ensuring that the latest correct version is being used.
- From a customer experience standpoint, this is not a good experience and can cause delays in the closing of new business if the customer isn't tech saavy, or strong with administrative processes.
- There's a strong risk that the contract is not filed correctly, or even at all, meaning that when that contract is needed, staff may not be able to find it.
CRM Online specialises in providing systems that turn this process into a single click, with template-based documents that automatically extract data from the CRM, and allow the customer to sign electronically on their computer or tablet, and even captures the final signed contract back into the CRM in near real time. This solves each and every potential issue with the existing process, and is a much improved and more efficient experience for the new customer.
Is Document Automation applicable anywhere else?
Anywhere that your business has paper-based processes, document automation can be applied. Some examples of processes that CRM Online has helped automate include:
- Automated creation of proposal documents
- Automation and signing of employee evaluation processes and forms
- Automating refinancing forms within banking environments
If you have any processes that you're considering streamlining, get in touch and talk to our friendly team today.