SugarCRM incorporates a powerful but intuitive lead and opportunity management system. Sugar Opportunity Management allows your team to close deals faster by sharing consistent sales information, tracking deal progress, and recording deal-related interactions.
The key features of the lead and opportunity management include:
- Share opportunity information across individuals and teams
- Increase sales productivity through standardized sales processes
- Ensure effective opportunity handling through collaboration and workflow
- Tailor sales methodologies to meet your business needs
The opportunity module incorporates forecasting that gives sales representatives and managers the ability to generate accurate forecasts based on sales data in SugarCRM. Managers can create, assign and edit quotas for their team, roll-up forecasts across individuals and teams, and measure forecast accuracy relative to commit amounts. Sales representatives can take advantage of scenario planning tools to generate high, medium and low forecasts, use worksheets to develop accurate commit amounts, and track their sales progress from the Sugar homepage.
In addition, SugarCRM incorporates a built in quoting system that allows for the creation and sending of quotes directly from within SugarCRM. The quoting system incorporates:
- Integrated Product Catalogue
- Grouping of line items within quotes
- Line item and group discounts
- Ability to generate PDF documents and email directly from the CRM
- Ability to convert quotes directly to invoices in Saasu or Xero Accounting packages via our Cloud Accounting Connector for SugarCRM