Do you have complex or manual billing processes? Talk to us about automation.
The emergence of scalable, cloud-based accounting systems with robust APIs in recent years has opened up big possibilities for automation of billing processes. CRM Online is a specialist in billing automation, having implemented automated billing processes for some of the fastest growing companies in Australia.
What Does Billing Automation Mean for Our Organisation?
Does this describe your organisation?
- Do you have complex, manual billing systems that are dependent on human interaction in order for customers to receive their invoices on time?
- Do you regularly send out invoices late due to manual processes?
- Have you evaluated the existing systems on the market and are unable to find a system that fits your specific needs?
If this sounds like you're organisation, we might be able to help.
CRM Online specialises in tailoring billing systems around each organisation's specific requirements. We're able to leverage CRM as a platform to track billing information against customers, along with our own cloud accounting connectors, to efficiently create solutions to complex billing scenarios.
What are some common examples of billing systems?
CRM Online has worked with a range of organisations around creating unique billing solutions that fit each organisation. A few examples include:
- Technology businesses that have billing that changes month to month based on product usage
- Services organisations that need to generate invoices based on milestones, time and materials, and scheduled payments
- Utilities that need to capture real time usage, and generate invoices accordingly from that data
If you have complex billing requirements that you'd like to discuss, don't hesitate to get in touch with our team.
Which accounting systems can you work with?
The honest answer to this is that we'll work with any accounting system or ERP with an API. It is true that some systems are easier to work with than others, and CRM Online has standard connectors for the following systems:
- SAP Business One and SAP R/3
- Xero Accounting
- MYOB Accounting Cloud
- Saasu Accounting
If you have another system that you would need us to work with, as long as the system has what we refer to as an API (application programming interface), we can generally work with that accounting platform.